Wednesday, October 20, 2010

People we miss #2

My first addition to the "People we miss" posts are my sisters. This is the time of year that we would take on many "Why not" adventures such as Bridge School concerts and weekend sports events. Coming up this week both are happening with the Giant's recent playoff bid and the Bridge School concert happening in the Bay Area I am missing my sisters. In a recent email they sent me pictures of them doing the "Giants Stretch Cam."



I decided to show my support and Giant's spirit by stretching before checking the results of the most recent game. This came in quite handy when I had a celebration dance, I was all limber, no muscles pulled.


So to sum up. I miss you snisters. Wish I could be there to partake in some fall "Why Not" activities with you. Oh Yeah...


GO GIANTS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment