Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Friends Are WINNERS!

Alan and I thought the rock on the right looked like a fish.  Sitting on a rock.  Little Mermaid style.  There is no Turkish name for this one.  5 points to Stephen.  Very poetic.  

No Turkish name for these, but come on! Chris, Hilarious.  5 points. 
Turkish people call this a rock family.  Father, mother, and child in between. Points to Stephen for accuracy, and extra points for a great idea.  I will make sure to suggest to the tour guides that they play "Circle of Life" from their tour bus, while tourists gaze at this one.   
Points all around.  Your euphemisms were so entertaining. And a special shout out to delinquent nephew Oliver for "God's happy moment." 



It IS a camel! This one I see.  Points to Stephen and Chris. Way to go!


I thought this one looked like a fish too. 5 points to Chris for sharing my vision, and for understanding Turkish Capitalism. Negative 2 points for thinking we're Greek. 5 points to Robin for "Fat crab claw." That sounds delish.


Again no Turkish name.  While I agree that they look like pyramids, 5 points go to Chris for a good story.
This is the rock the Turkish people referred to as Mother Mary.  While everyone else was gasping at the miracle, Alan and I were thinking "Looks like a rock to me."  7 points to Stephen for guessing correctly.  5 points to Chris for imagery. 5 points to Robin for multiculturalism.     
I was thinking maybe "American Eagle perched in majesty," but 5 points to Melinda for "turd on a stick," and 7 to Chris for all of his Mary Tyler Moore collectibles knowledge. Minus 1 point for Stephen: "Turkey leg"?! How offensive.      


 
        
1 point each to Robin and Chris for toupee and sombrero. Stephen:  John Wayne?! Seriously? Did you Google that? Amazing.  10 points.
You guys are so great! Thanks for participating in a rockin' competition (haha puns are funny!).  It was a close competition, but in the end, bragging rights go to Stephen.  Seriously.  How did you get John Wayne from that.  Maybe I just don't know what John Wayne looks like.

All you have to do is email me your address to receive your prizes (I have one for each of you!). erinmoschetti@gmail.com

Now gaze at this awesome podium picture I made for all of you, while humming some sort of inspirational tune. (Thank you facebook for providing me with such hilarious pictures.)
Stephen: the face of a winner. Chris: Exhausted from all of the effort.  Wear your silver proudly.  Robin: Sharing is Caring.  Stop making that face.  Melinda: Looking for something to throw?  


1 comment:

  1. YAAAYYY!!! I can't believe I won! ha-ha that’s awesome I had a lot of fun and some frustrations as well doing this. I'd like to thank Erin and Alan for staring at rocks with a wild imagination and my fellow competitors for their great ideas. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete