Saturday, May 19, 2012

Like a Lion

Olympos Beach: Alan decided to take a swim even though the weather was a bit brisk.  He did it just so he could have some pictures of himself swimming at this stunning beach.  I knew what that meant. He wanted some serious model pictures of himself in his swim suit.  Good thing he has me to read his mind.

Work it... Yes.. Yes.. Sass that camera!

Yes! The camera loves you.

Now.  Like a lion. Crawl like a lion.

Oh yes. A sneaky lion.

Raaaarrr.... 

Oh! Oh you playful little kitten, you!

Amazing! Beautiful! You look just like a lioness. 

Wait did you just say "Lioness?" 

Now you're going to get it! 

I eat photographers like you for lunch!

 Here I come!

Roar. 

1 comment:

  1. Because I have been the worst friend ever, I am only now catching up on your blog. This post warrants comment. I just don't know what to say... Haha!

    ReplyDelete