Saturday, January 14, 2012

A New Years Naked Surprise

Don't worry this is a fully PG post. I don’t have any pictures of this event, which you should be thankful for, but it probably looked like this…



Many of you read Erin’s Post about the Turkish Baths. As she recounted we were given a warning by our old boss, an all-around great storyteller, Rick Johnson and up to this point there has been nothing to incite the type of fear that Rick relayed during his PTSD episode. As you may have read in Erin’s plethora of posts last week, Our friends Danielle and Bryan were visiting and after Erin’s post they wanted nothing more than to go to the Hamam and experience some of that inappropriate touching Erin talked about. It was a great way to relax after our death-defying hike down the hill (Buck up Danielle!!!), or at least it would have been…

In her post Erin made a little footnote about wearing a bathing suit, an important part of the experience. So we advised our guests on appropriate apparel and we were off to enjoy our final event of 2011. All was going well, we went in to the sauna, then we were ushered into the marble cleaning room to wait our turn. The ladies were first and Bryan and I relaxed as we waited. When the girls were finished we took up our positions on the slab and got started. All was going well until it happened…The man placed a towel over my mid-section and started to tug at my shorts, like he wanted to take them off!!! On top of that he was pulling the shorts off with Danielle and Bryan still in the room, in fact I think they both got a view of my fully exposed thigh. Happy New Years friends, that is my little gift to you for the year.


If you read Erin’s post you will also know that I was hesitant to venture to the hamam after Rick’s glowing endorsement, and I usually spent most massages with a quiet voice in my head saying “Weird person is rubbing me.” It definitely was never relaxing. However, now through time I have been able to relax and enjoy the experience a little more. So imagine the volume of that “quiet little voice” in my head. Now it was screaming as loud as it could “DUDE IS RUBBING ME!!!” to make it worse he seemed to enjoy my discomfort way too much, he was singing songs and whistling away. His final move, the coup de grace, if you will, was the forced stretching in which he brought my knee to my chest, a view no body wants to see. There was a towel involved, placed very strategically, but that thing had way to much freedom to move where it wanted. 


 To quote Bryan:
“Who’s the slutty tourist now”

2 comments:

  1. I am supposed to believe you look like David when you get water poured on your head at the end of the massage, that must be some massage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The massage has nothing to do with it, thats just what I was equipped with. It's my cross to bear some might say. Apparently it makes dudes want to undress me.

    ReplyDelete