Monday, January 30, 2012

Pictures with PEOPLE in them!

Sometimes we* get to carried away taking pictures of the fantastic places we visit, and the interesting experiences we have, that we forget to take pictures of us, and the people we love.
St. Stephen's Basilica, and us. 

Alan, a constable, and two baby pandas.

The view of the Danube, my mom, and me.

Hero's Square from behind, and our behinds from... right on. 

The "mmm beer," shot. 

My mom, and the crowning or  baptism(?), of St. Stephen or St. Adalbert(?).  

This was supposed to be ladies striking a model pose.  Apparently Sonya has no experience in professional modeling. 

You can't tell that this is the Blue Mosque, but we look happy huh?

Scarfed up, inside the mosque. 

This is a "Look how big this column is!" picture.  All those busy tourists refused to go away.  Rude. 

Kinda scary, but the only 'cistern + us' picture we have.  

The "Little Golden Gate" over the Bosphorus. 

Standing in Europe with Asia in the background.  Planning to swim this in the summer.  Hard core. 

*Before Alan fake coughs and says "WE???" let me be the first to admit that he is the sole picture taker, because I don't know how to use his fancy camera, and because in my panic over dropping it, I don't change the settings back to automatic, and end up with a bunch of completely black and white pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I think you guys balance photos with people and things really well! I am very excited though to see you guys in pics - and I always love your captions.

    It appears that you took your mom on a Death March, too? Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Different "Death March." She's a champ though.

      Delete